[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_custom_heading text=”Site Menu” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center|color:%231dbaba”][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-menu”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_single_image image=”41″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]Ghosts of Georgia Investigation report
On April 26, 2012, GOGPI investigated claims of paranormal activity at a private residents in Norcross, GA. The activity reported at the home is as follows: Noises, footsteps, doors closing, shadows.
Investigators & people present at investigation: Investigators – Ed Laughlin, Gretchen Mann, Scott Griggs and Larry Conley
Apr 26, 2012 Moonrise
10:38 AM Moonset
12:16 AM Time
5:51 PM Altitude
Past Weather Conditions for KPDK
Observations prior to selected time: April 26, 2012 – 09:00 EDT
Weather Conditions at April 26, 2012 – 8:53 EDT
8:53 24 Hour Max 24 Hour Min
Temperature 64.0° F 80.1 at 17:53 60.1 at 6:53
Dew Point 55.0° F 55.9 at 17:53 46.0 at 9:53
Relative Humidity 73% 81 at 7:53 43 at 12:53
Wind Speed 13 mph from SW 17 at 14:53 7 at 9:53
Wind Gust 21 mph 24 at 3:53 16 at 11:53
Pressure 28.88 in 28.89 at 11:53 28.80 at 17:53
Sea level pressure 29.92 in 29.94 at 11:53 29.85 at 17:53
Altimeter 29.95 in 29.96 at 11:53 29.87 at 17:53
Weather conditions clear – –
Visibility 10.00 miles 10.00 at 9:53 10.00 at 9:53
Ceiling – 8000 at 9:53 5000 at 16:53
Equipment used by Investigators:
Cameras: Two Canon Rebel digital cameras and Four IR Video Cameras connected to a J2000 DVR.
EMF Meters: Electro Sensor EMF Meter, Cell Sensor, Digital EMF Detectors, Mel-8704R-KII and K-II Meter.
Audio Recorders: Sony P210 digital voice recorder and an Olympus D-10 digital voice recorder and Olympus VN-4100PC.
Thermometers: Cen-Tech mini non-contact infrared digital thermometer and an Omega HH68K ambient thermometer.
Start Investigation 8:43 pm – End Investigation 1:28 am
Team1 – Ed and Gretchen
1. 8:51 pm – Master Bedroom – 88 degrees, 0.1 – 2.0 EMF
2. 8:57 pm – Bathroom – 0.1 – 0.5 EMF
a. Master Bedroom, Start EVP 9:00 pm – End EVP 9:09 pm
3. 9:13 pm – Office – 88.6 degrees, 0.1 – 0.7 EMF
a. Start EVP 9:19 – End EVP 9:26 pm
4. 9:32 pm – Guest Bedroom – 91 degrees, 0.1 – 0.3 EMF – 0.7 by the doorway
a. Start EVP 9:39 – End EVP 9:46 pm
5. 9:56 pm – Living Room/Dining Room – 87 degrees, 0.1 – 0.7 EMF
a. Start EVP 9:57 – End EVP 10:10 pm
Team 2 – Larry and Scott
1. 10:31pm – Master Bedroom
a. Master Bedroom, Start EVP 10:33 pm – End EVP 10:40 pm
2. 10:42 pm – Office
a. Start EVP 10:43 – End EVP 10:48 pm
3. 10:49 pm – Guest Bedroom
a. Start EVP 10:50 – End EVP 10:57 pm
4. 11:05 pm – Living Room/Dining Room
a. Start EVP 11:09 – End EVP 11:18 pm
b. Start Spirit Box 11:40 – End Spirit Box 11:58 pm
GOGPI was called in to investigate the above claims of paranormal activity. We arrived and set up our DVR system along with four IR cameras. We then took base temperature and EMF readings throughout the house. Base temperature readings were within normal range for the conditions, EMF readings were high throughout the house ranging from .03 to 4.5 miligause, they were higher around the appliances as expected. These EMF readings may be a cause to the feelings of being watch and of being afraid but are not conclusive. During an EVP session in the dining room we did have a K-II meter lights jump up and stay on. The K-II never changed upon request and with the higher EMF in the house we found this not conclusive enough to say there was paranormal activity causing the K-II to light up.
We did record numerous EVP’s throughout the house but nothing unusual in the pictures or video.
Each investigator had some type of personal experience, see below, that could not be explained. One investigator saw shadow forms moving across a wall which confirms one of the claims. Most investigators heard unusual noises which could not be explained and that also confirms some of the claim.
With the claims by the client, personal experiences of the investigators, and the numerous EVP’s we feel that the house does have paranormal activity.
Ghosts of Georgia Paranormal Investigations
Personal Experience summaries from investigators on the investigation:
1. Heard a female voice while I was in the living room sitting on the floor. It seemed to be three syllables/words and inflection was different with each syllable…like sing song like. Ed heard it too.
2. Heard a clink in the kitchen when I had asked if someone could open the kitchen drawer and get me a spoon.
3. Saw three shadows on the wall within 30 seconds of one another I was in the living room and the first one was dark and took up 1/2 the wall no form to it. The second one was just as tall but was human form and the third one was the same shape as the second one but only came down about half of the hallway.
4. Had some interesting K2 hits during the spirit box, but the place is so EMF crazy…I think this may have been Building EMF..not sure. I was told it spiked to red, but that is something I did not see.
1. Master bedroom: Heard a gentle tap from the bathroom. Was able to recreate the soundly slightly letting the toilet lid hit back on the tank. I only heard the sound once.
2. In the office, heard a giggle as we were leaving the room it was female and high pitched.
1. While sitting heard the stones move by the front window. It was not an animal.
2. Heard the door start to open, no one was there.
3. Heard rustling behind us for a good few minutes. We could not figure out what was making the noise.
The only personal experiences I had was outside at base twice it sounded like tapping on the window behind me and when I looked there was nothing on the window, also to the right of base towards the vacant house there were sounds of rustling in the rocks, not sure what that was.
While in the master bedroom I heard a tap noise come from the master bath. The toilet seat lid was up and against the tank but when we move the lid back from the tank and let it fall against the tank we could reproduce the same sound, not sure what cause the lid to make the sound.
While in the office upstairs I heard what sounded like two men talking downstairs in the house. We tried to reproduce the sound with Larry and Scott at base but I was unable to hear them even when they talked loud.
While downstairs I heard a few unexplainable noises such as taps. It didn’t sound like typical building noises but we were unable to find out what caused the noises. Also heard what sounded like a disembodied voice in the living room, could not determine where it came from but no one was nearby outside.
While outside sitting at base I heard the landscape rocks moving as if something was walking through them but we found nothing there, not even any animals.
While Larry and I were investigating the master bedroom, I heard a slight bang in the master bathroom.
Outside to the right of the base, Larry and I continuously heard movement – never determined the cause.
Noticed that Gretchen’s K2 maxed out immediately after Ed asked the Spirit Box about being a negro. Witnessed steady activity on the K2 afterward. I am not sure if it is anything paranormal however, it never responded to questions, just stayed steady.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]