1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Commit themselves to attending at least 75% of GOGPI investigations and meetings.
3. Be able to work in a team environment.
4. Commit to learning about the paranormal and all aspects of investigations.
5. Be open and accepting of others ideas.
6. Be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to handle different environments and other fear factors.
7. Agree to and follow all rules, protocols, and regulations of GOGPI.
8. Be Professional and adhere to the dress code at all times.
9. Must have a valid drivers license and their own form of transportation.
10. Must be respectful to our clients and other investigators.
11. Be a person of integrity and good moral character.
12. Must be able to provide their own equipment and within three months have a basic investigators kit.
13. Commit to three to five hours a week, outside of the physical investigation, data review and other GOGPI functions.
14. Will be under a six month probationary period.